MyTrucking and Xero integration: the easiest workflow from job to invoicing
- Xero is an easy to use but powerful online accounting system that’s designed specifically for small businesses. It provides a view of financial information in real-time. There’s no need to buy expensive software and install upgrades. You can allow trusted people such as accountants to collaborate on-line.
- MyTrucking is an online transport management system, incorporating day sheets, auto pricing and integrates with Xero for invoicing. The integration with Xero is seamless. Invoices are created automatically in Xero for finalised pays and client invoices.
- Together MyTrucking and Xero create a powerful system for small businesses to manage their day to day business with ease.
- Xero automatically imports your bank statements daily so you can keep abreast of your cash flow. It has a full suite of accounting features such as invoicing, payables, expense claims, GST/VAT/BAS, tax returns, reporting and much more.
- Find out more or try Xero Accounting Software for free.
What is Xero?
Xero is an easy to use online accounting software that’s designed specifically for small businesses.
- It’s all online, so you can work when and where you want to. Just login with your PC, Mac or mobile.
- Your bank statements are automatically imported and categorized, letting you see your cashflow in real-time.
- Invite your team and work together on financials. You can collaborate over your up-to-date numbers.
- Xero has all you need to run your business – including invoicing, paying bills, sales tax returns, reporting and much more.
The MyTrucking Support Team