To export your client data from MYOB:
- Go to File - Import/Export Assistant
- Select ‘Export Data’ – Next
- Export – Select ‘Cards’ – ensure ‘Customer Cards’ is selected as cards type – Next
- Format – select ‘Tabs’ and leave tick ON for ‘Include field headers in the file’ – Next
- Click ‘Add All’ on this screen so all fields are selected for exporting
- Click Export
- In the Save As box that comes up, the file name will default to CUST.TXT. You can rename this if required and save to your computer for emailing.
- Copy the file into an email and send to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will import the data into you MyTrucking account so your customers are ready to start creating jobs.
The MyTrucking Support Team